Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Abhoring himself and repenting in Ashes worked for Job, why not for us?

  I am seeing here a very simple formula for healing of the soul and body, here and now, not there and later. I experience now the soul healing for some time as I discussed earlier. My body is working fine.

    For those Christians who need  some kind of healing in the body as well as the soul( 
The already saved ones, John, not the ones who need salvation) here is a simple idea from the end of the book of Job.

1. Do the abhor-yourself- thing and repent in dust and ashes. See Job 42.

2. Pray for your saved friends and in particular for the needs of the body. Reap what we sow and therefore if one needs healing then praying for ones friends healing is not a bad idea.

     I think it could be a powerful test or testimony to find a small or large gathering of believers together and test this thing out. God always blesses it when there is unity and faith.  I have been to some meetings with small kinds of healing that happened. It either works or it doesn't. It could even work on an unbeliever concerning some bodily need for healing and then the person would have no excuse not to believe that God still heals today and not just a long time ago in the gospels or when we die and get heavenly healing.

    I know when I did the ashes thing myself the glory came and I felt it. I did not do the prayer for my friends thing though. I need a God who manifests His glory and presence , healing , miracles , signs and wonders like we read in the bible. otherwise I wonder what kind of God have I got? I might have a different God than the bible one and not interested in that kind of God who only saves us when we are dead. We can talk doctrine and beliefs till we both die. So what? Where is the God of Elijah?
Where is the God of Jesus Christ?

2 comments:

  1. Regarding David's sin which caused the Lord to send a pestilence upon Israel: So the Lord sent a pestilence on Israel, and 70,000 men of Israel fell. 15 And God sent the angel to Jerusalem to destroy it, but as he was about to destroy it, the Lord saw, and he relented from the calamity. What did the Lord see?...And he said to the angel who was working destruction, “It is enough; now stay your hand.” And the angel of the Lord was standing by the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite. 16 And David lifted his eyes and saw the angel of the Lord standing between earth and heaven, and in his hand a drawn sword stretched out over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders, clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces.
    1 Chronicles 21

    ReplyDelete
  2. God;s wrath burns hot against Job's friends who remained proud and did not repent in the dust and ashes. Just as James says, God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble. We can be a friend of Jesus and an enemy of His Father.

    ReplyDelete