Saturday, December 26, 2015

Humility found in the model of ashes, dust and sackcloth.

 Dust and ashes ritual results.

Friends ,
     I was burdened again to do more repenting in sackcloth , dust and ashes on Christmas day.This is also a full moon day and I was fasting.
     Went to the basement made a fire, laid in some cold ashes and threw kitty litter on my head (in the bible they used dust) and repented. I prayed the prayer of Daniel 9 and the short history in Nehemiah. I took some  clothes and tore them up with much anger and gusto. Abhorred myself as instructed by Job 42: Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes. About 10 AM and I was well rested, but fell asleep.  I walked up the stairs and in the room above the basement where I was repenting there was a faint, but bright hazy mist in the room. I thought my glasses were dirty , but no. Went back down and did some more, fell asleep and back up the stairs  and the mist was still there. The next time I came up it was gone.
    This was the third time I had done the ashes, sackcloth, etc. The first time was out in the yard on burnt tree stump in the evening. I tried to stand up then and felt something pushing on my body, so I went into the house bent over on one side.
    Second time with a friend and another person on the deck. Nothing manifested then, but after that time I was pressed in spirit to do it again and that was Christmas day.

      This mourning process brought on a comfort in my soul. 

    Now you know about the ritual of repentance. Satanists, Freemasons, etc. use rituals in their sorceries and they have power. The ritual of repentance is never copied by any other religion. In fact it is neglected even amongst the churches. Why might that be? 



Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

     So no, I am not done with confessions or repentance. When the Spirit brings up something I have to confess. The prayer of confession and repentance avails much. It works! Add the other "props" with the confession and you prove your faith by your works. Ashes, dust and sackcloth brings on something wonderful.

Some day I might be able to convert a sinner besides myself. Ha. ha. Self converting process on me is saving my soul from death and hiding a multitude of cult sinning.

 
19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

7 comments:

  1. I do now believe that is how we get body healing too as James put so simply in his book, James chapter 5:
    14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

    15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
    16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

    Everyone, elders and sick get into the ashes , abhor, repent and then the prayer of faith saves the sick and the mutual confession fulfills the requirement for healing.
    Would like to try this procedure with folk needing some healing. Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jame's formula for healing seems simple enough. We find many who follow the model have varying results, not like some of the instant healings we see in Acts and the gospels.
    The sick are to call for the elders of the church and they anoint the sick with oil. If we back up to chapter 3 James , to the twelve tribes scattered abroad, calls them sinners: Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
    James says after the anointing of oil, the prayer of faith shall save the sick.
    I use to believe the reason it didn't work was ONLY because of a lack of faith. James doesn't say anything about God's will, etc. He says Shall save the sick. Ok, Then if we have faith as being in Christ then the problem could be that the sinners , yep, the elders and the sick, have unclean hands and impure hearts. Why would someone with defiled hands anointing the sick get any results? The hands do the anointing. There is the prayer of faith spoken with the mouth and the laying on of hands by the anointing with oil. Therefore the appropriate remedy is to do what James told the sinners: repent and get your hands cleansed and have a pure heart. Remember , these people are already saved and baptized! I propose since they have gone to sinning after being baptized that what they could do would be to repent in sackcloth and ashes. All of them , the sick and the elders and then go through the healing procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Johnny , a brother I knew about ten years ago from Europe , is visiting. We have become some kind of ashes addicts now. Lying in the ashes and reading the word, repenting and talking to our God.
    You know Satan gave Jesus a visit after His forty day fast. Now, when Johnny and I get into the ashes and begin to repent a satan or demons show up right away and try to stop the activity with blurry eyes, reading problems, throat issues, etc. Anything to hinder the process. We turn them over to the Father and and let Him have His way with them and they flee as we resist them in Jesus's Name.
    I have an idea I will share after I perform the ritual on getting the victory over the red dragon in Rev. 12.

    ReplyDelete
  5. johnny gets deliverance and healing nearly every time we go down into the sackcloth and ashes. Healed arthritic thumb, back pain healed, etc. Soul deliverance from demons are coming out too and we only read the bible and recite some repentance prayers like in Daniel 9.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete